Parent/Guardian Complaint Form
Complaints and concerns will be handled in a three-step process with an emphasis on resolving conflicts at the earliest possible stage.
Step 1: Talk With Your Child's Coach
- Have a private discussion with all concerned parties present (examples: coach and skater; coach, parent and skater; coach and parent).
- This step does NOT need to involve other players parents, HDC members or MHC Board members.
Step 2: Contact a Hockey Development Committee Member
- Get in contact with a member of the hockey development committee and explain your concern.
- Set up a private discussion with all concerned parties present (coach, parents and a member of the HDC – skater may or may not attend).
Step 3: Contact the MHC Vice President
- The skater and or parent should fill out the Concern/Complaint Form.
- Submit the form the Vice President of the club. In the case of a conflict of interest, submit the form to the club President.