Volunteer Hours (DIBs)
View & Claim Hours
Log in to your account to view volunteer opportunities and claim open shifts.
Once you have selected a shift there is no option to back out. You are responsible for fulfilling the session(s) you selected.
If you are unable to fulfill your session, you will need to find a replacement worker. There is a list of concession workers available for hire for $10/hour under the Resources tab.
Not working the required hours will result in your skater(s) not being able to participate in practice and/or games.
The support of each Mosinee Youth Hockey family in performing the service hour requirement plays a key part in our program's success.
- Mites, Squirts, PeeWees, and Bantams: Minimum 20 hours per family
- Learn to Skate: Minimum 10 hours per family, unless your skater moves to Mites before December 23
All hockey families are required to complete the following DIBS/concessions hours schedule:
- At least 5 hours by but no more than 7 by December 22
- At least 10 hours by but no more than 12 by January 22
- At least 15 hours by but no more than 17 by February 22
- At least 20 hours but no more than 22 by March 22
Bantam hourly breakdown:
- At least 7, no more than 10 by Dec. 22
- At least 12, no more than 25 by Jan 22
Buy Out Option
If you are not interested in participating in your service hours, you can buy out your hour requirement for $500.
Throughout the season the DIBS Coordinator will send emails to all hockey families when DIBS have been posted. You will then be able to log in and claim open shifts.
Because the schedules for hockey games, open skate, and hockey tournaments often change throughout the season, DIBS hours are sent out in blocks of times vs. what is available for the entire season.
If you have any questions, please contact the DIBS Coordinator or review the MCH Policy Manual, Service Obligations, p.13-14.
Coordinator Contact Information